Nepal Photography Tour with DIWAS Photography : Seattle-based Lifestyle Photographer
Live. Breathe. Experience. Play. Love.
Join us for a glimpse behind the embroidered curtain of Nepal.
Experience the people, land, culture and industry of this magical land with a Nepali native, Seattle-based Photographer.
June 23- July 2, 2019 : Kathmandu Nepal
** Early Bird Pricing : Save $500! if you book by May 18th, 2019**
$3500/person Single Occupancy
$3350/person Double Occupancy
After May 19th, 2019:
$4000/person Single Occupancy
$3800/person Double Occupancy
Develop relationships with Nepali communities and aspiring photographers, hone your travel photography skills, indulge in savory Nepali cuisine, support the local economy in a sustainable way and fall deeply in love with all that this gorgeous nation has to offer.
Over the course of 9 days, visitors with DIWAS Photography will:
- Gain an introduction and history of Nepal via Sadie and Diwas. Learn some cultural cues, clues and phrases that may serve you well during your stay.
- Explore and photograph several UNESCO World Heritage sites in the Kathmandu Metro : Patan Durbar Square, Swayambunath, Pashupatinath.
- Step away from the hustle of Kathmandu for a night, rest well and be a spectator of an epic sunrise behind Mount Everest in the infamous Nargakot by way of historic and delectable Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
- Visit several villages whilst traveling overland to experience the agricultural side of Nepal – a gorgeous and aromatic experience for tea and coffee drinkers alike. Then, relish in the beauty that is Pokhara – the gateway of the Himalayas – for a few days to take in the lake, the peace, the calm the quiet.
- Learn to prepare Nepali cuisine and feast upon many Nepali ethnic foods. . . an explosion of flavors to nourish your body and soul.
- Take the opportunity to experience Nepal based your interests : Ayurvedic massage, yoga/meditation, shopping, short treks, museums and more!
WANNA JOIN US?!
$2000 deposit to hold your spot, balance due by June 5th, 2019.
Call, text or email Sadie : firstname.lastname@example.org | 206-972-5614
- Airport Pick-up
- US Based/Nepali Native Diwas + Sadie as photographers/guides
- Portrait session with Diwas + Sadie in Nepal
- Hotel/Guest House accommodation
- Local transportation during the 9 day tour
- Breakfast and indicated meals per agenda
- Entry to Parks/Heritage Sites
- Communication and support prior to travel
Does NOT include:
- Airfare to Kathmandu, Nepal
- Travel Visa : available at the airport
- Accommodations pre/post tour
- Snacks/Meals outside of indicated agenda
- International Medical/Travel Insurance (required)
We’re happy to entertain any questions or concerns and realize this is a fabulously big decision! Feel free to contact via email : email@example.com or 206-972-5614. Please indicate Nepal Tour in subject line for expedient response.
*** itinerary is subject to change based upon weather, cultural complications of planning, etc.