As of April 2020, Washington Governor Inslee has issued a Safer at Home stay-home order with a three phase plan for reopening once metrics are reached and maintained. We wish to work with our community to both maintain and protect community health AND provide imagery that marks this pivotal time in history.
Although our ships may be very, very different, we’re weathering this unpredictable storm with you. We’re here to discuss any and all the things you’re encountering during this strange time in our collective history. Until then, stay safe.
DIWAS Photography Covid-19 Rescheduling Policy
All rescheduling should be made as soon as possible, no fear in starting the conversation with us when you start thinking of it. We can support you in decision making. For family, business and brand lifestyle photography open communication is key and we’ll be protecting ourselves to best serve you as soon as it’s safe. We will limit our client interfacing/sessions to mitigate risk and maintain low exposure. Let’s start the conversation now!
If you reschedule for any available/unbooked weekend date still available in 2020, we will transfer the retainer with no additional fees.
If you wish to reschedule weddings or large scaled events to 2021, we are here to support this. We have a several incentives to offer for this consideration of rebooking for non-weekends and are willing to consult opportunities to make things work for you, so please let us know. We are here for it.
Covid-19 Photography Practices
DIWAS Photography will:
- Standard sanitation protocols prior to each client should include but not be limited to washing hands|sanitizing regularly before, during and after photographic sessions
- Exercise the use of PPE such as masks and gloves (as needed) will be used while working with clients
- Maintain safe physical distancing, using no-touch posing methods when at all possible, having sanitizer available
- Until further notice is received from the CDC and other health officials, we will honor and follow gathering safety requirements recommended by state and county officials based on phases including limitations on gathering with specified of individuals outside of household per week.
- Pre-screening Practices : Temperature checks will be conducted for each photographic client (including each member of the family present) prior to each session. Any subject or family member with a fever exceeding 100.4 degrees will be rescheduled. Screening questions include:
- How are you feeling?
- Have you had a cough or any flu-like or COVID symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms with the last 14 days?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?