Covid-19 Photography Practices
In a commitment for us to do our part in squashing the spread of Covid-19 while also working to sustain our business and support our clients safely, DIWAS Photography will:
- Standard protocols prior to each client should include – but no the limited to washing/sanitizing before/during/after session
- Exercise use of PPE including masks and gloves when working with clients.
- Maintain safe physical distancing, using no-touch posing methods when at all possible, having sanitizer available for wide-spread use
- Honor mandates from CDC and other health officials including following gathering safety requirements recommended by state and county entities including limited interactions with specified number of people outside the household per week
- Prescreening practices : temp checks conducted for each individual prior to session. Any person with a fever exceeding 100.4 degrees will be rescheduled.
Screening questions include:
- How are you feeling?
- Have you had any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Have you been exposed to anyone with symptoms or with Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
From there, we will engage with our clients for photography, outdoor and ventilated spaces primarily or extremely limited interiors that allow for mask use and spacial distancing.